Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A new beginning! A new year!

I have been a bad teacher blogger.   It has been almost a year since my last post.  It was difficult to spend time adding to the blog when parents professed that they couldn't be bothered.... so I took a break.  But I'm back!!! 
I am really pleased with the little group that I have so far.  They are really keen (most of the time.... if they aren't too tired or the toys aren't calling them). 
We spent some time the first day doing some puzzles.  I love to do puzzles as it shows me so many things:
1. Can they problem solve?
2. Can they problem solve with a friend?
3. Do they see patterns or details?
4. Are they able to work through a task to the end?
5. Do they see geometrically?

I have added some pictures to the end of the post.  I have not added faces to protect my little peeps privacy.

We will continue to do a letter of the day.... tomorrow is Aa.  Don't tell them!  They will have to guess.

Till next time... promise it won't be too long.... good night!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment