Monday, September 24, 2012

Monday lovely Monday!!

Sorry that I did not send a note home today.  We got doing stuff and time ran away from us. I even had some cool pictures to add and they are at school!!!!
So here we go....
  • Terry Fox Walk on Friday.  Parents  and siblings are welcome to join us.  We will leave the school at 1045 and it is about 45 minutes. 
  • I would all kids to bring one apple to school for next Thursday October 4th as we will be making applesauce.
  • Thanks for signing agendas it lets me know you are reading them.  I love notes too if you like to write them as I better know what is going on in their life.  But no stress!!!!
  • Please send your child in socks please as sometimes they like to forget!
  • SCHOOL PICTURES - OCTOBER 10TH.  THIS IS NOT A K DAY!!!! We have a choice here but it needs to work for ALL parents.  We have a choice to bring your child (parents bring them and take them home)  at 9 that morning and complete their class picture and individuals.  our second choice it to wait until November 8th which is retake day and then we have to get them back quickly.  I know that the first option is more work but it at least gives the kids the option for retakes.  With the second option they cannot get retakes and have to take that option. 
                  Please let me know your feelings on this by texting or responding to the blog....  or facebook or smoke signals even.  I need to have one hundred percent agreement to go with option A as I would like to do the class picture that day if I can. Thanks for your responses in advance!

Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment