Friday, September 14, 2012

Painting? Are you crazy????

Now what sane person would do this?  Paint first thing in the morning????  This teacher!! 

What a great way to start the morning.  We got to paint and the kids did great!  They love to paint and I know as a parent I could think of a thousand things I would rather do with my kids than paint.  Like pull off my toenails or clean the toilet......
But with Kindergarten painting is fun.  They make the same amount of mess if you are painting with one or eighteen so we may as well do it.

And the cutting - oh the cutting.  We are learning to stay on the lines and move the paper not the scissors.  And we haven't cutting anything inappropriate .....yet.  Now I will jinx myself in saying that.


And whoever thought autograph day would be fun with kids who are just learning to sign their names is crazy.  We'll see how well that goes.  
Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment