Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Morning funnies

Had two funnies this morning and wanted to share quickly. 


Funny #1

Asking the kids whether or not their parents where joining us this morning and one little boy said, "My mom wanted to come but she is getting new "jingles" on the roof."  I hope that the new jingles don't keep you up in a windstorm Mom!


Funny #2

One of the kids lost their pencil the other day and I suggested to her to look for it.  Her response? "Well when I am a detective I will look for it.  Now I'm just a kid and I'm busy right now."



We were so excited to come to our room today and find out that we had a new loveseat!!!!  Thank you to Mrs. Wack for sourcing and bringing it and thank you to Mrs. Audrey Gibbs for donating it!  We love it.  I even have a little one resting on it at this very minute. Apparently writing the letter "e" makes him sick to his tummy.  I hope he recovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment