Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Terry Fox Run

This morning I talked to the Kindergarten class about Terry Fox.
 I wanted them to understand that he was a real person and this is why we walk.  We tried for a couple minutes to run like Terry Fox did and after a minute they were all exhausted.  I have posted a link to the video that we watched.  I think that we all should take the nine minutes that it requires and watch this amazing video.
Please feel free to join us at 1030ish.  Parents and siblings (or grandparents and neighbours too) are welcome to join us.  Please remember to send your child in appropriate footwear as we will be walking about a mile ish that day.  After you are welcome to join us for a hotdog lunch that is our hot lunch for the day. 

On another note - thanks to those parents that responded to my blog request about school pictures on the tenth.

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment