Friday, November 26, 2010

Our morning

This morning we had a visitor to our room.  This year we have a exchange student who is joining us one morning a week.  This morning Ale came with us for two classes to help out where she could.  The students were excited to have another helper with us and I quickly became old news. As we went about our normal things Ale helped out with names and colouring and making sure thate the work done was correct. 

She helped us do a craft that the kids are taking home tonight. 
We are doing a Hawaiian song for the Christmas concert and are looking for two small guitars (ukeleles) for the boys to play.  If you have one to lend please let me know.  As well I will be buying grass skirts and leis for the girls (if you have one at home for your daughter to wear please let me know as I will not buy one for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment