Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mish Mash

Well I sat down this morning and realized that it is only three more wake ups for the Kindergarten class.  Just a couple notes as we wind down 2012. 

  • Craft morning will be held on December 17th in my room.  For the uninitiated that means I set up ten plus centers for the kids to make something crafty.  I would appreciate any and all parents that are able to come as we will have many crafts that require parent help.  Could you please send $5 to offset the cost of the crafts that day.  Please send to school before Monday.  Please bring hot glue guns if you have them.   PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING SO I CAN GET ADDITIONAL HELP IF NEEDED. 
  • Ugly sweater day is the 19th if your child would like to participate. 
  • Monday the 17th is also PJ day.  Please send your child in school appropriate PJ's that day.  If you are coming to join us please feel free to dress up for the day too! 
  • If you are unable to join us for the concert on the 19th at 7pm please feel free to come and watch the dress rehearsal at 1pm that day. 
  • We don't have a costume for the concert but they are to wear their best "dressed up" clothes.  They will need to be at school by 630 that night and will meet at my room
  • Last day of classes for Kindergarten is the 19th.  They will return to school on Thursday the 3rd of January. 

5 comments:

  1. I'll be there. Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there as well. Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! My changes to settings DID work! So glad to see comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be there for the 17th....with my jammies on!! Corry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should be able to make it!

    ReplyDelete