Thursday, January 20, 2011

Ahhh January~!

I am sorry that I have not updated the blog.  Life has been busy here and the time has not been taken.  I am sorry.  Almost all of the kids were sick today. Only 8 little faces came to school today.  I have reminded them to cough into their hand or arm as this is something we all have to work on. 
There will be one more round of skating on Monday at 1:17 to 2:07 so if you are able we would appreciate some help.  Thanks to those who have been able to help.
I apologize if youir child come home a little cooped up we have had what seems like 3 months of inside recesses. We are trying our best but it is TOOOO cold to go outside.

Happy Thursday - see you Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I was always here but have not made the time to sit down and actually blog. It was nice to open the bog today and see a real comment!!!! I promise to be better!

    ReplyDelete