Friday, November 2, 2012

The weekend ....finally

What a crazy week!  Whoever thought that Halloween mid week was a fabulous plan should discuss it with parents and teachers!



  • Please make sure that your kids (and us too) get enough sleep.  Halloween has wreaked havoc on them and they are exhausted this week. I need to take some of my own medicine here....
  • Please make sure they have appropriate winter gear and that they can put it on themselves.  I will help with sticky zippers if need be but they need to be capable of dressing themselves and doing up the coats and pants.
  • We will be working on assessment for the next two weeks of Kindergarten.  Report cards and interviews are quickly approaching and I am going to be reviewing and testing with the kids so the days are very busy.  That is why point number one is important.  Report cards will go home on November 23.  Report cards will be the following week.  Can't wait to see you then!
Please read the note sent home about Operation Christmas Child.  We are trying to fill at least one box in our room. 

Thanks for your care and attention to your childs education. 


OH and let me know if you can comment now?!  I changed some settings I think.... to make commmenting easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment