Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Next Couple of Days and How to be a Friend

As I previously stated I will not be here Thursday or Friday so I will not be posting in the agenda.  I have sent home a floruide consent form for you to fill out if interested.  Halloween party will be next Friday so we will not be doing spooktacular with the rest of the school. 
I am asking the boys in the class to please bring a small healthy snack to share with the class - not too big as we have lots.  We will share this in the afternoon.  We will be doing activities in the classroom so if you want to come and join us you are welcome to come.  We will start the afternoon with a tour of the school to show off our costumes.  Please do not send your child in their costume in the morning as it is too hard to do the morning normally.  We will get dressed after noon recess.  I will help those who are finding it too difficult to dress on their own. 

We have talked about how to deal with small problems and I have told the kids that they need to tell the person who is bothering them that "Stop doing that.  I don't like it - let's try this instead"  because some of  the students are being "told on" all the time.  They are still to come to me with big problems.  I would rather that we all work on being a good friend to all the class because kids respond to other kids very well.  We'll see how that works. 
Please email me if you have any questions. 
Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment